July Favourites

August 02, 2012


Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel
I bought this in York, which has a Rituals store - the first one I had ever seen! I tested a few scents and this one was my favourite. It's the best foaming shower gel I've ever had and smells absolutely incredible - this one is cherry scented!

Etat Pur Pure Active A22-Salicylic Acid 300
This was received as part of July's JolieBox. I said that I would report on the results and I'm very pleased to tell you that it does work! The spots that I had on my forehead and nose calmed down much quicker than usual; I'd highly recommend.

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
You saw me review this last month, and it's now my favourite concealer ever! I'm very lucky that I received another one as part of the Soap & Glory prize, although I will be repurchasing and repurchasing this for as long as they sell it.

Soap & Glory Hocus Focus
I never expected to like this product as much as I do - it was bought on a whim as part of Boot's 3 for 2 offer. I mix it in with my foundation and it really helps to make my face "glow" and soften any flaws such as blemishes or redness.

TRESemme Liquid Gold
Martin picked this up for me in Boots, as I had been looking and looking for it and it was never there! It smells gorgeous, and works really well for smoothing my hair down after blow drying - but it's lightweight so it doesn't weight my hair down at all.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment