All Used Up #3

August 29, 2012


I've been powering through my products lately, I'm using more and more up which pleases me no end! Granted, this time most of them are samples and therefore they've finished in a couple of uses - but they're still products at the end of the day! Carry on reading to find out what I liked and disliked this time around.


Starlytes Cinnamon Bun scented candle
This candle is a dupe for the Betty Crocker ones, I had to snap it up to see how they compare - for a measly £1 how could I not? The scent was very pleasant, and was exactly what I wanted, but not quite as strong as I was hoping. I still want to try the Betty Crocker version!
Repurchase? Yes, if I don't find a Betty Crocker one in a pound shop.


TRESemme Colour Fade Protection conditioner
I bought this a very long time ago from a discount store - it was one of those packages where you get the shampoo and conditioner together. The shampoo I finished up a while back, but it took me a lot longer to finish the conditioner as I wasn't overkeen on it!
Repurchase? No, it failed to make my hair feel any softer than usual.


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
I really didn't want to use this product up! It sat on my shelf for the longest time with two applications left; I was saving it for taking off a lot of eye make up. However I eventually made the plunge the other day as it seemed silly to keep it. I was very disappointed to see it go!
Repurchase? Yes, as and when I can afford to - best cleanser I've ever used.


Montagne Jeunesse Peel-Off Mask
You saw me review this a while ago (click here), and I really enjoyed using it. For such a cheap mask it did very well at clearing my skin out, leaving it soft and smooth and feeling refreshed. Basically,  I was very pleasantly surprised at the results!
Repurchase? Yes, although I want to try others from the range first.


Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm
Whereas the Liz Earle was something I didn't want to use up because I loved it so much, this one I didn't want to use up because I didn't like it! It did leave my skin feeling quite nice,  but the texture was bizarre and the smell was overpowering... not for me.
Repurchase? No - especially not for the price it's currently selling for!


GLAMGLOW Mud Mask
Another product you saw me review recently, I really enjoyed this mask! I didn't want to because of how expensive it is but it's hard to deny the results, and it was a pleasure to try out. It was completely different to anything else I had used before, so it got a big thumbs up from me.
Repurchase? Yes, again as and when I can afford it!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment