|

Wednesday Wishlist #9

July 25, 2012


Imitation leather jacket (H&M) I've been after a new leather jacket for ages, and unfortunately I spotted this one too late... completely out of stock in my size! It's got everything I want - a good length, nice design and I know it will work with everything. Will have to keep hunting to find one like this.

Betty Crocker Cinnamon Bun scented candle As mentioned yesterday, I finished my Chocolate Brownie candle and want to try more - this is next on my list! Apparently it smells like Christmas - not that it's a bad thing. I'm hoping to find this in a pound shop!

Collar tips This is a bit of a silly one as I don't own that many shirts with a collar - but with the few I have, I'd love to buy some of these to jazz things up a bit. I've always admired them from afar but don't know if I could pull them off, for a few quid I reckon they're worth a try.

L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo My boyfriend's mum uses this and I really like it! In comparison to my TRESemme one it leaves my hair feeling much softer, plus it smells nicer too. I need to finish that TRESemme one up before i purchase this one though.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Everyone has been going on about these it seems, and I want to see what the fuss is all about! Also, because I own some Clinique Chubby Sticks I'd love to see how these compare... you would have to be blind to miss the similarity in the packaging!


 

Related Posts

Leave a comment