All Used Up #2

July 24, 2012


I haven't done one of these posts in quite a while; granted the previous post was also the first one but I've been actively trying to finish products up recently. This time there's a mixtures of new products (to me, anyway) and old favourites, so what have I used up lately and what would I buy again?


Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie scented candle
I blogged about this candle a little while ago, and unsurprisingly it didn't take me long to use it all up! That being said it had a pretty decent burning time, and as mentioned before the scent is absolutely amazing.
Repurchase? Yes, but I want to try out the other scents first.


Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturiser
This made it into a monthly favourites post, and I really did enjoy using it. However, towards the end it was starting to separate, and it was clear to see how much oil was in the product. By the end of the tube it was leaving my skin feeling a little greasy, which was a disappointment.
Repurchase? No, not anymore.


Rituals Foaming Shower Gel in Yogi Flow
As most of you will recognise, this was a part of the Christmas GlossyBox. I absolutely love this shower gel - the scent is gorgeous and lingers on the skin, it foams up beautifully and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. It is a little expensive so it was saved for special occasions.
Repurchase? Yes, already have done - in other scents too! I will be reviewing them in the future.


Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum
I had no idea what to expect when I received this in the Harrods GlossyBox but I was pleasantly surprised! I'm no good at describing scents, but this one was right up my street. I saved it for special occasions and this tiny sample lasted me for quite a while!
Repurchase? Yes, already have done - although I bought the Eau de Toilette version.


Collection 2000 Cover Up Stick
I don't even remember when I purchased this, but I do know that it has lasted me a long, long time. I'm not fussy when it comes to brands of concealer in this form so I picked up the first reasonably priced one that was a good match to my skin tone.
Repurchase? Yes, it was cheap and worked really quite well.


YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
Another Harrods GlossyBox product and another monthly favourite, this became an almost daily staple in my evening skincare routine. It's lightweight, has a faint but pleasant scent and sunk well into my skin - leaving it feeling soft and moisturised.
Repurchase? No, not at the price that it's currently being sold for.


Escenti Cool Feet Deodorising Foot Spray
Yet again another monthly favourites product, this was actually the first product I used up after my previous post. I sprayed it on my feet before and after work and it helped keep things a little more bearable during the day. Plus it was stupidly cheap!
Repurchase? Yes, I really enjoyed this product.


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
This has been a staple in my handbag for as long as I can remember - I believe that it was the first make up item I ever bought! Obviously this is not the same pan, but I do find that this lasts a surprisingly long time, even when being used several times a day.
Repurchase? Possibly, I'm trying out 17's Miracle Matte powder for the time being.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment