|

Wednesday Wishlist #8

July 11, 2012


Dove Nourishing Oil Care Hair Therapy Conditioner I've been trying to use up all the conditioners that I've gained over the months, I had a sample of this a while ago and I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to purchase it!

Batwing top Not this specific top as such... and not even in this colour. The style if exactly what I want, but in black, not blue. I recently bought a gold batwing top from H&M and I've found a new love for them! Haven't found a black one that I like yet though...

"Silent Smoke" leggings (Lovelysally) I really struggled between choosing these or the "Pure Cold" ones from this website, eventually I went for the latter. They have yet to arrive but I want to buy these next, the design is gorgeous and goes with almost anything.

Andrew Barton Making Waves Hair Waver To be honest I'm in two minds whether I really want this or not - I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to styling my hair and 99% of the time I don't bother. However this does look easy to do and would give me the result I want so swings and roundabouts really.

Grey rabbit ring This has got to be as big and tacky as you can get but I think it's beautiful! My weakness for animal rings hasn't faded away just yet and this is next on my ring list. It can be found all over eBay from various sellers, just need to find the cheapest one!

Cheyne Walk Mirror Metallic When I saw the name of this range I thought of those Minx manicures you can get in salons, and I'm hoping that this provide a similar effect. However they may just be duochrome, so I'll wait for pictures before I decide whether to splash the cash or not.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment