George Molten Metals in Party Animal

July 12, 2012


This was one of the eleven that I bought a while ago, and it reminded me instantly of a Topshop one that I had my eye on. A part of their "Molten Metals" collection, this nail polish gives a metallic finish in a nude/pink/brown tone. It's a gorgeous colour but so difficult to describe! It's unlike any other polish that I own, in both the finish and the colour. The colour is safe enough for daytime but would look beautiful for the evening too - can't beat that really can you? In the bottle it seems to be full of silver swirls but when applied to the nails, it's a lovely, solid shade and is quite striking.


As like my other George polishes, I was extremely impressed with the application - what you see above is with one coat! This left it completely opaque, making it a perfect polish to throw on in a hurry. It was quite a thick formula but it's easy enough to work with, and dries fairly quickly to a smooth finish. As with all polishes of this nature it's difficult to disguise the brush strokes and these are quite visible when dry, but this doesn't bother me too much.

George polishes can be found at Asda, usually retailing at £2.78.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment