All Used Up #1

June 07, 2012


The more beauty products I add to my collection, the more products that are being left unused, neglected and often never opened! So I decided to start doing these posts once in a while in an effort to get me to use up products that would otherwise not see the light of day. However, they are probably going to be full of favourite products, knowing me! So what have I used up recently?


Palmolive Soft & Gentle Wild Rose and Vanilla Deodorant
I'm not picky when it comes to deodorants; I usually buy whatever's on offer, and if it smells nice, it's good enough for me! This one had a particularly nice scent, lasted well and didn't leave any white marks.
Repurchase? Yes, if it was reasonably priced.


KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray
I know you've all seen this product before; I've raved about it countless times and I'm gutted that it has eventually run out! I even took the lid off to tip the few last drops into my hands to run through my hair... desperate I know.
Repurchase? Definitely, I've decided that I can't live without this product!


Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner
This was a free gift with a magazine probably about a year ago; after clearing out my drawers this came out and I was pleasantly surprised at the results. It smells lovely and is a nice, thick conditioner suitable for using every day.
Repurchase? Already have, and still love it just the same!


Soap & Glory Foam Call Body Wash
I picked this up when I first got into Soap & Glory; I believe this was one of the first of their products I bought! Despite being initially disappointed that the scent wasn't the one I wanted this smells gorgeous and lasts forever.
Repurchase? Already have; I got it free when I spent £10 on other Soap & Glory products. Probably wouldn't repurchase again though.


The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
This was a sample included within a magazine I think; another product dug out of the beauty drawer. I was expecting this to be really thick but it was a little runny and there wasn't enough to spread throughout my hair.
Repurchase? No, it was a bit of a disappointment to be honest.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment