|

Week in Instagram #99

March 16, 2014


Wetherspoons have started to include these delicious beers on their menu; I found a submission for this website in Sainsbury's car park; if you ever see these, buy them - they're amazing!; Holly fast asleep on her bed; beef brisket sandwich at The Pit; what I wore today for a quick jaunt into town.

It's been a bit quiet on this blog over the last week - if you follow me on Twitter, you will have seen me mention it. Without going into detail, a member of my family got taken into hospital twice in the space of a few days, which you can imagine was a bit stressful. I wasn't at work for two days this week because of it, and I really wasn't in the mood for blogging. However, everything is fine and back to normal now, so I'm back to blogging as of tomorrow. Thanks for bearing with me!

 

Related Posts

2 comments