Up to 1/3rd off French Pharmacy Brands Throughout March at Escentual!

March 01, 2014


Forgive me for this horrifically early hour on a weekend, but I am actually scheduling this quick post in advance so bear with me! I was telling Martin about the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+], when I clicked onto Escentual's website to show him - only to discover that Escentual are running a promotion on French pharmacy brands! This means that the Effaclar Duo [+] is only £10.33 (RRP £15.50) - I was gutted when I missed out on Boots' introductory price offer of £11, but I'm glad I did now! I've also added two more items from my wishlist to my basket - the Vichy Idealia Life Serum for £19.96 (RRP £29.95) and the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Honey Lip Balm for £6.33 (RRP £9.50) - because, well, quite frankly it'd be rude not to.

Check out the list of brands here- happy shopping!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment