|

Wednesday Wishlist #28 - Work Edition

February 12, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion This is actually a bit of a cheat as I've already bought this - not yet received though! I wanted to try a new exfoliating toner, and after reading many reviews I decided to go for this one. It's gentle on the skin, contains salicylic acid, and most importantly of all, no alcohol whatsoever!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel I also need a new moisturiser, also without alcohol and this one seems to fit the bill. I need something light yet hydrating for my skin, and this has the added bonus of being fragrance free too. I can't get on with the DDML+ so I'm glad that this version still exists.

MAC Blot Powder in Light I've read so many rave reviews about this powder, and if I ever buy it, it would be the first high-end powder I've tried. However, this will be on my wishlist for a while as I need to finish up another powder first. I'm hoping that this will work wonders on my oily t-zone!

Diorskin Nude Skin-Perfecting Hydrating Concealer That's a bit of a mouthful! I used some of this before the work's Christmas do and I was surprised at how much I liked it! It worked equally well under my eyes as it did on blemishes, and the lightest shade is a perfect match for my skin tone - a rarity for me.

Ralph Lauren RA5136 510/13 Sunglasses One of the things I'm sorely missing come summer time is a pair of sunglasses that actually suit me. I found these at work, and with several people's nods of approval I'm hopefully going to get them later in the year. They're pretty reasonably priced and feel good quality.

Ted Baker Maisa Large Bow Wash Bag in Nude Pink Several wash bags from Ted Baker have been and gone on my wishlists, but this time I'm going to get around to buying one! Ideally, I'd have one in black with rose gold but this very pale pink is a very good substitute. I love this season's bow, it's gorgeous!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment