January 2014 Favourites

February 06, 2014

January 2014 Beauty Favourites misellyre

SensatioNail Kit
The little bottle of polish above represents the whole kit, and oh how I love it. It's quite a bit more time consuming than your regular manicure, but the finish is so glossy and long lasting, it's worth the time spent. I've tried it with both gel and normal polish with great success and I think it's worth every penny.

Illamasqua Facet
The polish that I tried with the Sensationail kit was this one, and I fell in love as soon as I spotted it in the shop before Christmas. I've never had so many compliments on a nail polish before - this is a truly captivating shade. Yes, it is expensive but fantastic quality and one that I would happily splurge on again.

Imperial Leather Foamburst Spicy Ginger & Orange Body Wash
I bought this whilst it was on offer at Boots; I'd had my eye on it for some time after seeing some reviews. As you would expect, it smells incredible - not synthetic at all - and the foaming gel is very much on par with my beloved Rituals Foaming Sensations. It makes for a very nice treat at shower time!

Soap & Glory Archery in 'Love is Blonde'
My previous Archery in 'Brownie Points' was starting to look a bit dark against my hair; I'm letting my dark brown dye grow out and my natural hair colour is a bit lighter. This shade perfect for me - still a bit dark for a 'blonde' version, but personally I couldn't ask for a better eyebrow product. Holy grail for sure!

Soap & Glory Fabulipstick in 'Perfect Day'
I'm not actually 100% sure on this lipstick's shade, as I won it in a competition from Soap & Glory and it arrived without a shade name attached. I've been wearing this every day to work recently, because it's so easy to just swipe and go! It's a deep, nude/dusky rose shade that works on just about everyone.

Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush
 This brush gets used every single day for applying my powder, and with every powder I've tried it works like a dream. It applies the perfect amount, without making the product go cakey or patchy and I honestly couldn't be without it. It's also good for blending out blushers/bronzers if I've been a little heavy handed.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment