Wednesday Wishlist #22

September 11, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist misellyre

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate This has been making the rounds on beauty blogs lately and I've gone and fallen for it! I've wanted to give the Color Tattoos a go for a while now and this is quite an unusual shade that is, of course, perfect for autumn. It's much cheaper on eBay too!

Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel I've decided that it's time to get rid of the disgusting blackheads on and around my nose, and this product is at the top of my blackhead-busting list. I've read great reviews and can only hope it works for me too... I might get some samples to try.

Mudd Original Mask Also adding to the war on my nose is this mask, I want a good clay one that will draw out all of the oil and muck that currently resides there and this fits the bill perfectly. The cheapest price is actually on Fragrance Direct, which is a bonus as I'm always ordering from there.

Silicone Oven Mitt Don't worry, I haven't taken complete leave of my senses yet! The word is that these are supposed to be brilliant for cleaning make up brushes, which everyone knows is a long and boring task and I for one put it off due to this. This might encourage me to get into a regular routine!

MUA Smokin' Palette MUA have released some great products recently and this is at the top of my MUA wishlist. Perfect autumn shades and instead of a useless brush or sponge applicator, they've included something useful - an eye pencil! I hope this sets a benchmark for their future palettes.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I bought the matte palette the day it was released! I can't wait for it to be delivered! Also that Colour Tattoo shade is gorgeous!

    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The matte palette looks really good! x

      Delete