Perfume Collection

August 20, 2013

beauty blogger perfume collection

Over the last year or so I've amassed quite the collection of perfumes. I went from wearing one only for special occasions and now I have enough for daily use and more... quite the change. I figured that seeing as it has grown so quickly I had better show you what I have right now - at the rate I'm going I'll have doubled the amount I own by next year! Before I get going, just a note (Or disclaimer, if you will) - most of these I have been gifted or have bought greatly reduced from work; there's no way I'd have as many as I do if I paid RRP for all of these!

1. Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT This was the first ever perfume I bought for myself, from work but before I worked there - I got it at a 20% off sale if I remember rightly. This is quite unusual, sharp and musky but settles down to be quite sweet in the end.

2. So... Sinful? EDT* I received this from the Leeds Blogger Meet Up last year and in all honesty, I don't like it. It's a bit too sickly and sweet for me and is clearly aimed at a younger age market. That being said it is quite strong, so it does last a surprisingly long time.

3. Cacharel LouLou EDP It seems daft to have this one in my collection as I absolutely cannot stand it, but what I'm meant to do with it I'm not sure! The bottle design is bizarre and the scent even more so. It's definitely an acquired taste but it must have had its fans back in the day.

4. Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Pink Coral EDP Me and Martin looked this up online when I got it and we were staggered by how much it's worth! Martin didn't really like it at the time but it has grown on me a lot. I would never have looked at this in store but it's an easy-to-wear, fuss-free scent.

5. Chopard Cascade EDP I'd never heard of this brand before and to this day I still haven't come across anything else from them. Work gave me this for Christmas along with the two above and I was surprised to find that I really liked it. The lid has broken though which is a shame!

6. Marc Jacobs Dot EDP Aaah, the first perfume I bought with my staff discount... it reminds me of mine and Martin's trip to Amsterdam and starting work in a new place; happy memories for me. This is definitely one of my absolute favourite perfumes. You can read my review here.

7. DKNY Be Delicious Heart Rio EDP This was a gift from work and, not being a fan of the original range, was tentative about giving it a try. As it turns out I love it, it's fresh, summery and quite light. This is often the one I reach for to wear in the daytime as it lasts quite well without topping up.

8. Jour d'Hermès EDP Another gift from work, this time just a sample and that's more than enough for me. It's quite a mature scent - my mum sniffed it and fell in love but whilst I like it, it's not my usual fragrance. That being said it definitely has its place in my collection and the bottle is beautiful.

9. Calvin Klein Eternity EDP Another little sample, and of a perfume I really hadn't paid any attention to. Because it's a dab-on rather than a spray this isn't one that I reach for when I'm in a rush (Most of the time), but when I have time this is a really nice scent to wear.

10. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose EDT This was love at first sniff and surprisingly, it took me a while to get hold of! As much as I love the original Flowerbomb I much prefer this, it's quite a lot sweeter and even has a touch of fruitiness that I just adore. You can read my review here.

11. Jimmy Choo Flash EDP Last but not least, this is an almost empty tester bottle with just a few squirts left. Martin wanted the bottle for a project of some sort! I love this scent but like all the other Jimmy Choo fragrances, does not last on me. Such a shame because I would purchase otherwise.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment