July Favourites

August 03, 2013


NSPA Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist
I'm sure that none of you are surprised to see this here! I've been using this every day since I bought it and it really is a joy to use. Our heatwaves seem to have come to an end but I know I'll continue to enjoy this right into the winter months and beyond - it works a treat at waking me up in the morning.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder
I bought this on a whim from feelunique.com and it's the best £5.95 I've spent for a while! I will be popping up a review next week but it's a multi-task wonder and it's another product I've been using every day. It smells absolutely delicious and I can see this lasting me a very long time.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
When I talked about the Real Techniques brushes I bought, I knew it wouldn't be long until one of them ended up in my monthly favourites and the buffing brush has come first. I use this for applying liquid foundation and it works like a dream, creating an airbrush finish. Massive fan!

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner
I bought this from the Boots in Leeds train station, as my Bioderma had leaked everywhere and I had no make up remover. This ended up being an unexpected favourite as it leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and comfortable. I've been finishing it up over the last few weeks and I'll be sad to see it go.

Soap & Glory Solar Powder
I go through phases with my cheek products and this ended up coming back into my daily routine when my skin was looking particularly pasty and sallow one day. This perked it up a treat and has been my go-to product this month. I wrote a review on this a few months ago which you can read here.

 

Related Posts

1 comment