June Favourites

July 02, 2013


Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
This had to end up in my favourites this month, didn't it? I wrote a rave review pretty much as soon as I used it and I've been loving it ever since. I will be very sad when this tiny bottle comes to an end. This the only hair styling product I've found that actually does what it claims to do.

Soap & Glory Hocus Focus
This was a favourite of mine in July last year, but once I started using Revlon Colorstay in the winter it ended up being delegated to a make up drawer. Now that I'm using a lighter foundation I've started mixing this in with it again and I forgot just how good it is for brightening my skin.

Mark Hill Gorgeous Brunette Fabulous Finish Hairspray
I did initially put this up in a blog sale, but decided to use it when I started wearing my hair up for work - and you know what, it's worked perfectly. Kept my hair in place all day, didn't smell horrible and didn't leave my hair feeling or looking crunchy; a win-win all round.

Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara in 090 Black
I have to admit, to begin with I had my doubts about this. Despite loving it when I tried it at work, with my tube it was very wet and difficult to work with. However, after leaving it to dry out a bit I have come to love this mascara again - which I'm grateful for as I spent enough on it!

DKNY Be Delicious Heart Rio EDP
I got given this from work this month and I wasn't sure what to expect. It's a summer fragrance from last year and I was surprised to find that I really like it! I'm not a fan of the original "Be Delicious" range but this doesn't smell much like that at all, it's a bit more floral and all the better for it.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Very nice blog, lovely! I am already following you on Bloglivin, hope you will do the same!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll take a look at your blog :) x

      Delete