Week in Instagram #59: Birthday Edition

June 09, 2013


Nails for my birthday (Didn't actually last 'til the end of the day, never mind); Cath Kidston mugs in Selfridges; very posh hotel room - plush bed, walk-in rainfall shower and had to stroke the switches to turn them on; what I wore on my beautifully sunny birthday; Ed's Diner the next morning; could control everything in the room from the touch-screen phone; the Sherlock Holmes: The Best Kept secret stage; beef, pulled pork and smoked chilli jam burger at Nation of Shopkeepers; Jeremiah Weed Sour Mash Brew.

If you've been wondering where I've been this week, I've been celebrating my birthday! I turned 23 on Thursday, which is when me and Martin stayed in Birmingham overnight. It was gorgeous weather, so we didn't want to do too much rushing about. We wandered around the Bullring and the town centre, drank a pitcher of Pimms and did a bit of light shopping. On Saturday we went to see the Sherlock Holmes play at the West Yorkshire Playhouse which was absolutely brilliant, and met up with a few friends for food and drinks. Today marked the end of the celebrations! I had a lovely birthday and all in all it couldn't have gone better. I will put up my small haul from Birmingham next week!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! What hotel was that? It looks so cool, the geek in me would love the mod cons! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne! It was Hotel La Tour, if you ever go to Birmingham I would highly recommend it!! x

      Delete
  2. amazing blog!
    let's follow each other?❤
    Rasa | Aimerose Blog ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll take a look at your blog :) x

      Delete