Forever 21 and Primark Oxford Street haul

April 05, 2013

As you will surely all know by now, a couple of weeks ago me and Martin went to London. You may remember in a blog post that one of things I wanted to do in London was go to Oxford Street... and go to Oxford Street we did! It was very crowded, even on a Monday, and because of this I decided to skip all of the shops we have at home in Leeds and just go to the ones we don't. We had done a lot of walking after all! The only exception to this was Primark... the one in Leeds is not very big at all and I wanted to see what the one in Oxford Street was like! Needless to say I wasn't disappointed, huge isn't quite the word for it. Londoners are probably reading this and shaking their head in disbelief at my words but trust me, living up North just isn't the same! Anyway, ramble aside I only made a few small purchases as we didn't have tonnes of time to browse. Here's what I managed to pick up...


Forever 21, £3.15
One day I might stop buying rose gold jewellery... but not yet! Admittedly I do have a pair of rose gold earrings, but I couldn't resist another pair. Silver earrings are few and far between in my collection, and these pyramid studs are right up my street. I already have a pair of gold square studs but never mind!


Forever 21, £2.40
One thing that astonished me about Forever 21 were the prices... I was not expecting single earrings to be this cheap! They had so many on offer, I didn't really know where to start - but these jumped out at me. I normally stick to stud earrings like those above, so these are a little unusual for me.


Forever 21, £3.90
One thing that I'm trying to expand on in my jewellery collection is necklaces. I hardly ever wear them, but when I want to I really don't have anything to choose from! This might be a bit of a hipster necklace but eh, so what! That, and it's a good size and not ridiculously glitzy like others I have seen.


Primark, £6
I can't believe this was only £6! I picked up this oversized top in my usual size, but when I got home and tried it on, it's absolutely huge on me - it even fits Martin! I'm desperate to find a way to make it work though because I love the print so much and it goes brilliantly with my leggings... any tips?


Primark, £12
All through the winter season I spent hours looking for a black cardigan that I could throw on over anything. No joy until I stumbled across this! It's exactly what I've been looking for - it's the right length for me, doesn't have buttons and is lovely and thick, so hopefully won't shrink in the wash.

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. Great buys, I love the earrings from F21, really wish my ears weren't so damn sensitive! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww, that must be so annoying!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love forever 21 jewellery, the clothes can be quite hit and miss though.
    The comic print top is really cute and fun :).

    Sally x
    Rainydayfaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, nothing at all caught my eye in the shop and looking at their online shop there's very little that I like! I just need to figure out a way of wearing that top haha x

      Delete