Wednesday Wishlist #15 - Work Edition

March 06, 2013



Nina L'Eau Eau Fraiche by Nina Ricci I may have just bought Dot by Marc Jacobs but when this came into work, I took one sniff and I fell in love with it! It's a light, fresh fragrance that lasts a surprisingly long time. It is quite fruity with top notes of apple and grapefruit (among others) and a heart note of cherry.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser I'm due for another face wash, and this one keeps popping up on the internet time and time again! The majority of people who have tried it think it's an amazing cleanser and I can see why. The sample size is definitely next on my list to purchase!

Clinique Chubby Eye Sticks This is the newest line of cosmetics to hit the Clinique stands, and I have to say that I'm seriously impressed! I wasn't expecting much pigmentation at all, but when I swatched them at work they are beautifully intense shades. My favourite shade has to be Fuller Fudge.

OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Mini Set I have to admit that when I saw this I was confused - personally I wouldn't associate Mariah Carey with a textured nail polish. However I would associate her with glitter and these have it in abundance! These are quite unusual and definitely have a place in my collection.

Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Gloss Before I started working in this industry, I never would have looked twice at a Dior stand. Now I work around it on a daily basis and the new Spring Cherie Bow collection immediately caught my eye. This lip gloss claims to enhance the colour of your lips and it does just that!

Rambling Radley Large Flapover Matinee Purse Whether I would actually buy this is debatable... purses tend to get grubby easily and I can see this one getting appearing grubbier than most. However this is far too cute to not fall in love with! The sign says "Giggleswick", which is a village in North Yorkshire.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment