February Favourites

March 14, 2013


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
This has featured in a monthly favourites post before, but this time I'm featuring it for a different purpose! Recently my forehead has been extremely dry, and every night I'd taken to putting this on and leaving it until morning. It worked pretty well, but it did seem to give me a horrendous spot so I've reduced it to every couple of days now.

Etat Pur Pure Active A22-Salicylic Acid 300
Which leads me on to this product! Again, this has featured before, but this stuff is an absolute life saver. I can pop this onto any spot that rears its ugly head and I know it will have reduced in size a few hours later, and be completely gone in a couple of days. I don't think I'll ever run out as I use tiny amounts each time, but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Fairy Teal
You saw me feature this in a post of its own not so long ago. I've come to really love these Sally Hansen polishes - they apply like a dream thanks to the wide brush and last a good long time without chipping. I didn't use a base coat with this so was expecting my nails to be badly stained afterwards, but they were only minimally so and completely faded in a couple of days.

Black Travalo
I bought this about a year ago now, and it's gone everywhere with me ever since! This is a refillable, travel-friendly perfume atomiser. It's such a simple idea, I can't believe it took someone this long to think of it! I will be purchasing another one of these in a different shade from work sooner or later. After a year, the wear and tear is minimal and it shows no sign of being damaged in any way.

Benefit The POREfessional Primer
I got this from Glamour magazine last year... I clearly remember because everyone went mad for it! This is just one of the products I use to keep my nose from getting shiny too quickly throughout the day - I'll be writing a post about how I manage to keep my extremely oily nose in check soon. Another definite repurchase from work as and when the time arrives!

MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Another product that I bought a very long time ago. I did used to use solely this pencil to fill in my brows, however it turned out to be too pigmented and too dark for me. Now I use it to fill in those pesky gaps in my brows that my Soap & Glory pen/pencil just can't reach! It blends very easily, and with a light and careful hand, does this particular job well.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Very nice post! I'm quite curious about that Benefit primer, I could use some too on my nose/chin/forehead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's very good for oily skin... or at least it is for mine :) x

      Delete