Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Fairy Teal

February 26, 2013



As part of his "Christmas" present to me, Martin picked me up some more nail polishes from an ever-trusty pound shop. This is one of them and the one I was most looking forward to trying! Teal is by far and away my most favourite colour - one wall of my room is painted in the shade - and even though I already had a teal shade in my collection, this was more what I was looking for. This is a lovely bright teal creme that looks even more stunning on the nails than it does in the bottle.


This range from Sally Hansen boasts a wide, one-stroke brush and I found that this was the perfect size for me. It made it so much easier to apply the polish neatly, and was a lot quicker too. I was very impressed with the formula, as it was about 95% opaque with just one coat. I applied two coats though and this was more than enough for full opacity. It was surprisingly thick - way thicker than I was expecting, but not so thick that it caused any problems. In fact it was very easy to work with! It dried very quickly for a creme, however the finish was not as glossy as I'd hoped so I added a top coat. Overall I'm very impressed with this polish and can't wait to try out the other two that Martin bought me!

As mentioned this was purchased from a pound shop, but you can find this shade on eBay for £4.99.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment