Favourite Rings II

February 28, 2013

Right back when this blog was still a baby and I didn't have a single follower(!), I wrote a post called "My favourite rings". Now, a good 10 months on my collection of rings has grown substantially, and I thought it was about time that I updated with my new favourites. A couple of these I've had for a while and the others were gifts, so prices/places purchased are where appropriate!

Camera - Gift
Martin bought me this for my birthday last year. Weirdly, even though I love it, I hardly ever wear it because it ends up being pushed to the back of my jewellery box drawer. It is entirely painted black and the ring itself is adjustable, which is great for me as it seems like I have awkward sized fingers!


Zip - New Look, £3
Out of all of my rings this is possibly my top favourite. I remember buying it in a New Look store in York, so again this would have been around my birthday! This ring fits perfectly on my middle finger and I always get asked where it's from as it's quite unusual.


Giraffe - New Look, £4
Try as I might I can't remember buying this, but I have a sneaking suspicion it was at the same time as the zip ring. This is really weighty and the detail is just amazing, I wore this with pretty much every outfit during the summer. It is slightly too big however.


Cat ears - Gift
Another present from Martin for my birthday. I unintentionally picked out two of my birthday presents and two bought whilst in York for my birthday! I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it, the little ears are so cute and but otherwise it's quite a simple ring. This also fits perfectly, but on my ring finger!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment