Best of the Dupes: Urban Decay Naked Palette vs MUA Professional Undressed Palette

July 05, 2012



Some of you may have guessed that this post was coming, and let's be honest how could I not write it! Urban Decay's Naked Palette is by far their most popular collection of rich, beautifully pigmented neutral eyeshadows and for years was unrivalled by anyone on the high street. Then stepped in MUA, my favourite make up brand and they've done us proud again. For 1/9th of the price (yes I worked it out) you can buy MUA's Undressed palette which is a near-perfect dupe for the beloved Naked palette. Swatches are to be found all across the internet so I won't bore you with those; it must be said that a few of the shades aren't quite there, however the majority are exact dupes and that is a pretty fantastic claim from the cheap make up brand. In terms of quality, it is widely acknowledged that MUA have outdone themselves and the pigmentation of the shades very closely rivals that of Urban Decay's, making the Undressed palette incredible value for money.

Final verdict: Unless you've already bought the Naked palette, you would have to be daft to turn this down for its expensive counterpart.

 

Related Posts

3 comments

  1. I haven't got either of the palettes but after this I think I'll save myself quite a bit of money and go for the MUA palette. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either, but after seeing so many pictures, videos and reviews about MUA's palette I'm desperate to get hold of it!! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you :) I will take a look at yours. x

    ReplyDelete