| |

Wednesday Wishlist #6

June 13, 2012


Mint Oriental Waterfall dress (Glamorous UK) Another week, another dress! This one I actually spotted first in the Dorothy Perkins online sale but it had sold out in my size. The exact same dress is being sold on this website though... I wonder which came first?

Silver spike bracelet (New Look) I already have this bracelet in gold, and the only silver one they had left in the shop was broken so I'm still hunting for this. It fits almost anyone, has a nice tarnished look and doesn't look cheap either!

Yankee candle Not this particular one (although I've heard that it's lovely), but I seem to be running a pink theme so might as well stick with it! I've started burning candles recently and heard a lot about these ones, I'd love to give them a try.

Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual This was reviewed in a video by Miss Budget Beauty (click here to view) and it sounds like the sort of book I'd love to read! It came highly recommended so I can't wait to get my hands on this one day.

Narciso Rodriguez For Her I received this in a GlossyBox a few months ago and I loved it. It's quite a strong perfume and lasts for quite a while, and is a just a beautiful scent - and to think that I was initally disappointed to see a perfume sample, I'm pleased that I got it!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I got the Narciso Rodriquez one in the Glossy Box too and I agree it does stay on for a long time.
    I love Yankee candles, I think its the blueberry scones one I adore. Its really hard to find though.

    Daisie x

    http://www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the perfume whilst it lasted, just wish the sample was bigger! Oooh that sounds lovely, not heard of that one! x

      Delete