|

Wednesday Wishlist #2

May 02, 2012


Floral trim sleeveless blouse (George @ Asda) I love tops like this, and I really shouldn't - I hate my upper arms and I don't get on with buttoned tops! But I always seem to make this style work so it made it onto my wishlist. There's so many of these now that I can literally get them in any colour or pattern I want, but I love the orange accents to the flowers in this top.

KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray It seems daft to wish for a product I already own, but I love it so much I want more! I received a sample size bottle in my April JolieBox; it's exactly what I've been looking for and it works brilliantly. But it's about £10 for a full size bottle, which is the only thing holding me back!

Bundle Monster Nail Art Stamping Kit I've had my eye on one of these for a while but I've not made the leap yet. There's some really nice patterns and images on these stamps that I would love to try out, but I'm scared of messing them up and the whole thing being a waste of time and money.

Models Own "Ice Cream Sundae" Box Set Are these the perfect spring/summer colours or what?! I've seen a couple of these in shops and they appear to be just as gorgeous in real life. I'm desperate to try own these and flaunt them all through the summer months!

Related Posts

Leave a comment