|

Wednesday Wishlist #1

April 25, 2012


Top & skirt in "Prada" car print (Primark) I've been desperate to own these since their release a few months back, and my local store have never had them in stock! They're perfect spring/summer pieces, and although I don't usually wear skirts, I'll make an exception for these! Is anyone else reminded of the Milky Way TV advert with this print?

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Cream in Angel Delight Actively went out to look for this in Boots on Tuesday, and they had every other shade except this one. Typical! I was hanging around at the stand for ages swatching them all, and this is definitely my favourite shade, closely followed by Powder Puff.

Jumping Goldfish Ring (Dorothy Perkins) This is out of stock on the website, but I'm hoping I can find one in the sale somewhere. I can't find any other ring like it, the details on it are gorgeous and I've never owned a double finger ring before. The fact it has adjustable bands is perfect for me, I'm always scared of getting the wrong size when it comes to rings.

OPI Nail Laquer in Just Spotted The Lizard Due to be released in May, this is my top favourite from OPI's Amazing Spiderman collection. This is a perfect dupe for Chanel's Peridot and apparently is even better quality, hopefully my boyfriend will buy me this for my birthday in June. I love duochrome polishes and this would be a brilliant addition to my small duochrome collection!

Solange Lace Up Shoe Boot in Tan (Daisy Street Shoes) These seem to be pretty good knockoffs of Jeffrey Campbell Litas. I have a pair of Litas, and I'd love to see how these compare. I own several accessories in similar tan shades, so I would get a lot of wear out of these I'm sure! The only reason I'm lusting after these rather than the tan Litas is because I can't find them anywhere, so these seem like a pretty good substitute for a fraction of the price.

Related Posts

Leave a comment