What's In My Travel Make Up Bag?

March 21, 2014

Whats In My Travel Make Up Bag day trip Bruges PO Mini Cruise

Make Up

Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat
MUA Powder Blush in 'Cupcake'
Superdrug Eyelash Curlers
MUA Eyeshadow Primer[bxA]
MAC Extreme Dimension Lash Mascara
Clinique Airbrush Concealer
Soap & Glory Archery
MUA Eye Tint in 'A Girl Like Me'
Benefit The Porefessional Primer

The make up bag is from MAC and is sadly no longer available

Whats In My Travel Make Up Bag day trip Bruges PO Mini Cruise

Brushes

Fräulein3°8 Small Angle Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush

I haven't really mentioned it on my blog (Or anywhere, really) as life has been a bit hectic recently, but on Sunday I'm going to Bruges with Martin and two of our friends! I'm quite excited, even though it's only going to be a short trip. We are going on a P&O Mini Cruise, which we managed to get on a "Buy one get one free" offer and it worked out to be ridiculously cheap. We are sailing overnight from Hull on Sunday evening, arriving in Zeebrugge early next morning. Then, a coach is taking us to Bruges, where we then spend the day and sail back to Hull again on Monday evening, arriving on Tuesday morning. So, considering it's only a short trip, I tried to pack light (ha!) to save on luggage space as much as possible.

My make up brushes are going into a separate case to prevent my other things from getting dirty - I believe that it was designed to be a pencil case! I'm also going to be taking my small, daily make up pouch that will be staying with me throughout the trip; this contains my powder, kabuki brush and lip balm. I'm currently undecided on which lip balm to take, but I'm considering one of my Revlon Lip Butters.

Tomorrow I will be sharing with you what is in my toiletries bag (Well, I have two really) - so if you're interested in what hair/skin care and other essential items I've packed, keep an eye out for that!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. Everything looks so pretty! I spy a couple of products I've been wanting to try out too!

    http://techbunny.net/

    ReplyDelete