November Favourites

December 10, 2013

misellyre November favourites

Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream*
I've been working my way through all of my facial moisturiser samples (I've lost count of how many I have), and so far this one is my favourite. It smells incredibly minty, is thick without being in the slightest bit greasy and sinks into my skin really well. I may have to purchase a full size!

Milk_Shake Whipped Cream*
I can't remember which blogger event I got this from, but when I first tried it I was blown away - by it's scent! It's very sweet and almost sickly - Martin wasn't a fan! This is a leave-in conditioner that is light, easy to spread through the hair and doesn't weigh it down at all - I've been using it most days.

Mudd Original Mask
If you don't already own this and you have oily/spot-prone skin, get it into your life now. A simple clay mask, that is in a convenient, resealable pack and draws every kind of nasty out of the skin - it's a skin saviour for me and I use it once a week. I wrote a review on this, which you can read here

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation
This is a little sample that I got from the YSL counter in Harvey Nichols, Leeds and it has since become my holy grail foundation. I have just purchased the full size so I will review for you in full soon but it's lightweight, buildable coverage and still looks natural - how can you ask for more than that?

YSL Forever Light Creator Serum
Another sample from the YSL counter and a product that I dearly wish that I hadn't fallen in love with. The price tag is ridiculously steep, but it's done wonders for my skin - so much so that I'm considering splashing the cash. It leaves my skin feeling like velvet and has long lasting results too.

Nails Inc Concrete London Wall
This has made it as one of my all-time favourite nail polishes, and for good reason. If I'm in a rush, I know that I can apply one coat of this (two if I'm feeling more leisurely) and be good to go within minutes. It dries rock solid very quickly and is a lovely greige shade to boot. I reviewed this polish in full here.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment