Week in Instagram #81

November 10, 2013


Hello again everybody! I'm back to blogging now after my week off. As I mentioned in the post I wrote on Wednesday, this week I had some time off work and decided to use the opportunity to give myself a little break from blogging. I've had a lovely week off and am raring to get back into the swing of things from tomorrow. I've been up to quite a bit as you will see from the images, mostly spending money and making my bank balance look more than a little sorry for itself! It was worth it though, my next time off is probably not going to be until Christmas so it was nice to splurge a little. Here's what I've been up to...

A rather large package from Matalan arrived on Monday, containing a throw, coat, dress and jumper; me and Martin went to Red's True Barbecue on Tuesday where I ate the biggest sausage I'd ever seen; I was disappointed that Starbucks had stopped doing their Salted Caramel hot chocolate so I bought a vanilla one instead, with Martin trying out the Orange Mocha; went to the the National Theatre Live production of Frankenstein, which was just as brilliant as I'd remembered it to be; a sneaky selfie in Primark wearing my new coat from Matalan; I enjoyed the vanilla hot chocolate so much I bought myself another on Wednesday; I accompanied Martin to bowling on Thursday where I bought us some raspberry slushies; I had a £5 voucher to use at the local pub so we went there for tea; staying in on Friday meant that a mug of Mulled Wine tea from Whittards and a Stroopwaffel from Amsterdam were in order; met up with some friends on Saturday for a few real ales; we played this game and got a lot of funny looks from the other pub-goers; a silly picture of me and Martin to end the week!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. That is one hell of a sausage!
    I tried the Orange Mocha in Starbucks on the weekend, bliss! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of coffee myself but it does sound delicious! x

      Delete