OOTD: Neal's Yard Remedies

November 21, 2013

UK fashion blogger Leeds

outfit of the day

Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Tights - Primark
Boots - Garage Shoes

Last night I went to a beauty blogger event at the Neal's Yard Remedies store in Leeds, and I had a brilliant time! It was great to catch up with some bloggers that I've been to events with before, and to meet some new faces too. I will go into the event in another post (Which will probably be up early next week), but this is what I wore to it. After the event, Yuna from TechBunny offered to take any outfit photos that we wanted, so I jumped at the chance - thank you, Yuna! Seeing as I - like many others - was coming straight from work my outfit was pretty simple. I didn't have time to faff about with any jewellery or other accessories, so I wanted something that eliminated the need for that, and worked well on its own. This dress hit the bill perfectly. It's in the sale online for £20 (reduced from £38), and it's a beautiful winter floral dress. Whilst I don't think it's worth the full price because it's not lined, it otherwise feels good quality and fits really well. Unseen in the photos is the cut out detail on the back of the dress - perfectly placed so that no bra straps were poking out (My biggest pet peeve!) and also a tie to the back so the waist could be lightly adjusted. The tights are actually the 120 denier 'velvet touch' tights that I'd been desperate to get my hands on, and they're amazing - I highly recommend that you pick up a pair or two when you're next in Primark! My boots are on old favourite that I bought last year; they have just enough of a heel to make it look like you've made an effort but are also quite practical. These turned out to be a good choice as when we left it was snowing in the city centre - yes, you read that right! Brrrrr.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment