The best mascara tip ever - no, really

October 23, 2013

Just a quick one from me tonight guys, but I wanted to share with you a brilliant tip that that I found last night. I've only recently started subscribing to channels on Youtube and it turns out I've been missing some fantastic content for all this time. For a lot of you this is old news but seeing as I don't run a channel of my own (yet), I rarely ventured over onto "the other side" and I'm kicking myself for it. Anyway, I digress. One of the people I subscribed to straight away is Wayne Goss - I won't bother introducing him as you will all know who he is - and his videos have been a cause of many late nights for me by staying up and watching them! This video was uploaded yesterday and the tip is so quick and simple that I'm staggered that we don't all do it. I tried it with my mascara this morning and I couldn't believe the difference it made. You'll have to watch the video to find out what the tip is (embedded below), but once you have, try it when you next apply mascara... you may surprise yourself. I'm now going to try it with all my mascaras that I deemed a bit rubbish and see if it improves any - I'm sure that it will. Enjoy!



 

Related Posts

Leave a comment