September Favourites

October 12, 2013

September beauty favourites 2013 MUA Hydraluron Ginvera Oriflame

MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in 'Blossom'
I've only recently started getting into cream blushers, and now I understand what all the fuss is about. I read on multiple blogs that's MUA's are some of the best, and I wasn't disappointed! This applies beautifully with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and is a gorgeous rosy, almost bronze shade.

Hydraluron Moisture Booster
This will come as no surprise to anyone who is a fan of Caroline Hirons but even I have to say, I was skeptical about this. However I've been well and truly converted, it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and smooth that I will be repurchasing... even if the price makes me wince a little.

Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel
This is a tiny little sample tube, and when they say 'marvel' well they mean it! I'll go into details another day but this helps to remove dead skin and blackheads and can be used daily. It actually works and is really helping to improve my oily problem areas, I'm very pleased with this.

Oriflame Very Me Extendalash Mascara*
I got this in the goody bag from the Leeds Meet Up and whilst I liked the look of it, I wasn't 'wowed' by it if you know what I mean. However this is definitely a case of don't judge a book by it's cover because this mascara is the best one I've ever used - no word of a lie! Full review in the future.

MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint in 'A Girl Like Me'
I don't normally bother with putting eyeshadows, etc. on for work because frankly, I don't have the time! However I bought this last month and it's become a staple in my daily make up routine. It applies easily, lasts all day without creasing (with a primer) and is no fuss, I love it.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment