OOTD: Martin's Birthday

October 08, 2013

UK fashion blogger Leeds

outfit of the day

Top - Romwe
Trousers - Primark
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell via TKMaxx
Ring - Internacionale
Necklace - Matalan

It was Martin's birthday yesterday but seeing as I was going to be at work me, him and a few of our friends went out for a meal and drinks in Leeds on Sunday. I knew we were going to be stuffing our faces at Red's True Barbeque and going on a bar/pub crawl of sorts so comfort was high on my list when choosing this outfit! I did actually intend on wearing some teal Primark trousers that I picked up a few weeks ago, but on Saturday I went to Hull with Martin and his family and stopped off at the Primark there. Whilst browsing I came across the trousers you see above in various colours - burgundy, dark grey, navy - and picked up a pair for £10. They're made out of soft, stretchy material with black piping along the pockets and they fit like an absolute dream! So, so comfortable, I will definitely be picking up more pairs next pay day. The top is one that I've had from Romwe for several months, they've unfortunately sold out now but tend to bring them back every once in a while. I love the cut-out shoulder detail, it stops this top from looking like a bin bag and successfully hid my food baby! This is the first time that my shoes have made an appearance on this blog and I'm sure they will appear again, they're reasonably practical considering the spikes and are such good quality. I managed to snag them for only £50 too, talk about a bargain! The necklace and ring were also bargains, I picked them both up on a whim (Several months apart) and they go surprisingly well together considering they're from two different shops!

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. As if these trousers are Primark, love the colour of them! Also the little shoulder cut outs just make this top that bit more special, it's a lovely outfit! Hope you had fun in Leeds xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they are! Thank you for the kind comments, I did thanks :) x

      Delete