OOTD: Lemongrass House Opening

October 01, 2013

UK fashion blogger Leeds

outfit of the day

Kimono - H&M
Top - Primark
'Leather' trousers - Primark
Boots - Office
Ring - Primark
Watch - Casio
Bracelets - Gift
Necklace - Primark

I've tried out a new format for my images, what do you think? I'm hoping that it all looks a bit clearer - let me know your thoughts! This is what I wore to the Lemongrass House opening last Thursday. I wanted something casual but smart, to be honest I had no real idea what the event was going to entail or who I was going to meet. As it turned out I had a brilliant time - I'll be writing about the event in full sometime this week. Just before I was about to leave, I asked the lovely blogger I met, Grace, if she wouldn't mind snapping some photos for me. Despite the less than ideal lighting conditions she did a pretty dark good job, I'll think you'll agree so thank you Grace! The kimono you may recognise from my H&M Autumn/Winter picks and it's just as beautiful in real life as it was in the catalogue. Definitely my favourite fashion purchase this year! The top and trousers are from my recent Primark haul, the trousers are so, so comfortable it's ridiculous. I ended up rolling them up a bit so I could show my boots off, which you've seen several times before now. It was all topped off with my new favourite necklace, which was only £3 if you can believe it and other Primark jewellery. I'm just a walking advert for Primark really, aren't I?

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. You look great, I adore that Kimono!
    The photos are fab this way. x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that necklace, it's gorgeous!

    New follower
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete