New URL and blog design!

July 24, 2013


Well, it's been a long time coming but I have done it! After several weeks of cursing, frustration and downright hatred for HTML I proudly present to you my blog, redesigned and updated. In essence the template is the same - I really liked that so didn't want to stray far from it - but the whole look is brighter, cleaner and hopefully a little more professional. I wanted to keep the design simple, with no long waiting times for loading the page (Big pet hate of mine) so hopefully I've achieved that somewhat. The URL has also changed from misellyre.blogspot.co.uk to www.misellyre.co.uk so if you have me added in your bookmarks, please update the link! My old URL will redirect to here so it shouldn't affect anything but y'know... nice to be up to date isn't it?

Most of the changes I've been working on are ones you wouldn't necessarily notice, so I feel obliged to point them out! My "About" page has been updated slightly, and new pages have been added to the navigation in the sidebar for your perusal. Categories have been added instead of a long list of labels; the labels are still included at the end of each blog post, but if you're looking for the broad topic of "fashion" for example you can find that much easier. The comments pages on each blog post have also had a bit of a spruce up so that it's easier to navigate. Finally, my Instagram username is now "misellyre", so you can now follow my updates on there should you wish to and this will be linked in to my Twitter account.

I think that's it! Everything should be working properly but if you find something untoward (Links not working, messed-up HTML etc.), then please leave me a comment. I hope you enjoy my new blog design - let me know what you think!

 

Related Posts

2 comments