Liebster Award

February 11, 2013

I've actually been given one of this a couple of times, and in all honesty they're not usually my thing - call me snobbish if you want! However, you may have noticed that over the last week I have been very quiet on the blogging front. I had a week off work and just wanted to spend it doing pretty much nothing at all, which is what I did! However, now that it's time to get back to blogging I'm completely stumped about what I can blog about. Oops! So to kick start things off I've decided to dig out this tag.


I was nominated for this award by Rebecca Rose.
The word Liebster is German and means lots of nice things like- sweetest, beloved and cute. The award is nominated from upcoming bloggers to other upcoming bloggers, that is blogs with under 200 followers.

These are the rules for the award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and tag them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!


11 things about me

1. The majority of my wage at the moment has gone on shoes, Black Milk and food.
2. Me and Martin have been together for nearly 6 years!
3. I have 105 nail polishes (at least a quarter of which I can blame Martin for).
4. I studied Graphic Design and Photography at uni, and got a 2:1.
5. I would love to go to America and visit lots of the places featured on Man V Food!
6. I don't like to say where I work on the internet, but it is in the retail/beauty industry and I love it!
7. I only got my ears pierced in January 2012, when I was 21.
8. I grew up as a vegetarian.
9. I have never broken a bone.
10. My favourite films are the The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
11. My dream place to live would be Whitby.


The Questions Asked:

1. What is your favourite brand of make up?
Probably MUA - time and time again they impress me with their range of products and they're all excellent quality for the price.

2. Favourite take away?
Ooooh this is tough because I love takeaways... probably Dominos. Although I don't eat that too often as it's expensive!

3. Which skin product couldn't you live without?
My Pure Papaya ointment... since I got it a few months ago it's become my little multi-tasking saviour!

4. What is your preferred brand of nail varnish?
Models Own - they massively outway every other brand in my collection as I have 20 bottles of them!

5. Do you have any phobias?
Spiders, horrible little blighters that they are.

6. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
Primark, I'd say. Cheap, cheerful and to the point.

7. Which expensive product would you buy if you could afford to?
I would think something from Dior... possibly their Miss Dior perfume or one of their foundations.

8. What is the last book or CD that you bought?
Christ, that will have been a while ago! I think it was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, which I've shamefully still not read.

9. What is your favourite thing to cook?
I'm absolutely useless at cooking. However I do like baking, so a quiche with Martin or maybe a cake!

10.What made you choose your blog name?
It's almost an anagram of my name - it's missing a third 'e'. No, I'm not sure how to pronounce it either.

11. Do you prefer the cinema or watching films at home?
Cinema - nothing beats the big screen!


My Questions

1. What is your favourite alcoholic drink?
2. Heels or flats for a night out?
3. What is your 'holy grail' product?
4. Favourite food to snack on?
5. Any bad habits?
6. If you had a spare £200, how would you spend it?
7. Long or short fingernails?
8. Colour scheme of your bedroom?
9. Laptop or desktop computer?
10. Have you got any piercings?
11. What time do you usually go to sleep?


My Nominations

Not a single blogger I am following or have browsed through recently have less than 200 followers! So I'm going to be a pain and just say that if you a) Happen to see this and want to do it, and b) Have less than 200 followers you are more than welcome to do this tag! That's pretty much all I can do.

 

Related Posts

2 comments

  1. I'm a terrible cook too but still love making cake! Haha :) I pronounce your blog title as miss-ellie-air but all together if that makes sense?! I was going to ask you actually how to pronounce it but never mind :') x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cake is just an easy and tasty thing to make! Yes, I suppose I pronounce it like that too? I'm not really sure to be honest!! Why did I pick such a daft name lol xx

      Delete