|

Wednesday Wishlist #7

June 27, 2012


Compaq Presario CQ57-426EA Laptop Unfortunately I do now need a new laptop, but not one that breaks the bank. This one is very cheap and has all the specs I want on it, including 500Gb hard drive, 4GB RAM and a decent sized screen. Sadly I can't afford to buy this one until next month!

Knockoff Alexander Wang 'Rocco' bag I'm desperately in need of a new work bag, as my old faithful has become very worn and is definitely showing its age. This one seems perfect as it looks big enough to fit all my stuff in for work, and I love the rivets on the bottom! Practical yet stylish.

Jeffrey Campbell Prickly Nightwalk in Nude These shoes have finally made their way to the UK, I saw them in Office a while ago and they are so beautiful in the flesh! The detail is just stunning and it goes without saying that you get what you pay for. That being said, they're cheaper than I thought they'd be at £150.

TRESemme 24hr Blow Dry 2200W Hair Dryer My hair dryer hasn't quite packed up yet but it's getting there, and Martin found this one on Argos when looking for a hairdryer for himself. The hairdryer itself is pretty impressive and the fact it comes with little extras is a nice little bonus!

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment