|

Wednesday Wishlist #5

May 30, 2012


Piranha Plant earrings (Etsy) Since I had my ears pierced at the beginning of this year, I'm always looking for new earrings and I love these! There's also a Chain Chomp pair that are equally as brilliant.

Leone Sculpted Wedge in Coral Suede (Daisy Street) I already own these in black patent and they're not bad at all for the price! They're knockoffs of Jeffrey Campbell's Nightwalks without the hefty price tag. Plus these come in a decent range of colours!

MUA Professional Undressed Palette As soon as I saw this I knew I had to have it! It did take the boyfriend to point out why it's called "Undressed" (yes, I know... I'm a bit slow sometimes) and going by MUA's previous palettes, this one will be very impressive for £4.

TRESemme Liquid Gold This is a raved about product that a lot of people have said it's their second favourite behind Morrocan Oil - not bad considering that this is only £6.99 for 75ml and the Morrocan Oil is a whopping £24 for 100ml!

Chiffon Dipped Hem Maxi Dress (Matalan) This is currently being advertised on their front page and I fell in love straight away! I haven't seen it in store yet so I don't know if it would work on me but I love the design; it's a perfect summer dress.

 

Related Posts

Leave a comment