| |

eBay Haul

November 29, 2013

Back in September, I ended up with quite a lot of random items on my wishlist so I ended up doing a collective checkout and buying them all. Some things ended up taking several weeks to arrive as they were coming from places like Hong Kong, but I decided to wait so I could put up the whole haul together. Then, in October I ended up buying a couple more pieces from overseas, so thought sod it I might as well wait for those too! Long story short, everything has arrived now and I can show you what items I ended up buying.

misellyre eBay haul

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate, £3.84
Unfortunately this is no longer available from the seller I bought it from, but it can be found across eBay for about £5 or so. I have reviewed this on my blog recently here, so if you read that then you'll know that I really, really like it! A must-have Autumn/Winter shade for sure.

misellyre eBay haul

Yankee Candle Wax Tarts, 10 for £10.50
Black & White Tart/Oil Burner £2.99 with £2.99 P+P
I've mentioned these a couple of times on my blog but what I can say... it's love! I have now used all of these up (Click here for a review) and am planning on buying some festive editions very soon. The tart burner is fantastic, easy to clean and a good size, what more can you want?

misellyre eBay haul

Silicone Oven Glove, £2.89
A strange item, yes but if you're a beauty blogger then you may know why I purchased this. This is now what I use to clean my make up brushes - the ridges make short work of an otherwise dull and lengthy task and it works like a dream! This one was the cheapest I could find at the time.

misellyre eBay haul

Dog Contact Lens Case, £4.95
Within the last few months I have started to wear continuous lense, instead of my usual daily disposable. However, they still need to be taken out once a week for cleaning and to give your eyes a rest, so I invested in a cute case. With some looking after it should last me for years to come!

misellyre eBay haul

"Yves Saint Laurent" rings, 3 for £1.50
Once upon a time, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing these rings adorning the fingers of fashion bloggers, and as usual I am late to the party. These were astonishingly cheap, although at the time I paid £1 for them. They only fit on my little fingers but you can't complain, can you?

misellyre eBay haul

Bee Ring, £1.89 and Mouse Ring, 99p
When I came across these, I simply had to pop them into my basket - how cute are they? When you factor in that they cost as much as a snack, it was impossible for me to resist. The bee ring is adjustable which is perfect for me, and the mouse fits perfectly on my little finger.

misellyre eBay haul

Black and White Rose Gold Watches, £2.59 each
I have saved the best until last - can we just take a moment to look at the price?! They were actually £1.59 when I bought them, but considering they're still going strong, an extra £1 isn't going to hurt. The dials are fake, but apart from that they're fantastic quality and look gorgeous on!

 

Related Posts

4 comments

  1. The contact lense case is ridiculously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Seeing as this post is four years old, I think you're better off finding them yourself...

      Delete