Technic Nail Varnish in Gun Metal and 2true Glossywear Nail Polish in Shade No. 9

April 19, 2012



I bought the Technic nail polish during Christmas, to replace a plain grey polish that wasn't worth the money - and I’m happy to say that this is much more up my street! It’s a better grey and the shimmer makes it more interesting too. I’m still looking for a “plain” grey but haven’t found one yet. I used two coats of this - the first coat was thin and streaky, but it leveled out nicely with the second coat.

I used the 2true glitter as a one layer topcoat, to add a bit of dimension and I really like how it works with the Technic polish! I did buy it to use on it’s own, which I haven’t done yet, but it’s good to know it works well other ways too.


Have to admit that I’m a bit disappointed with the wear of these though, I put these on a Friday night and by the Sunday, it had chipped quite badly on a couple of nails. As always, I did use a top coat so I'm not sure why this happened to this degree so quickly. Granted, I did do the washing up during the weekend so that might have a part to play!

The Technic polish was £2.99 from Bodycare and the 2true polish was £1.99, or three items from the range for £4.99, from Superdrug.

Related Posts

Leave a comment