April 2012 Favourites

May 04, 2012


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
I got this free with Red magazine last month, and I've used it every day since! I did get some breakouts to begin with, but they're calming down now and my face feels all the more better for it.

Escenti Deodorising Foot Spray
When I'm walking around at work - and I do a LOT of walking - my feet get tired, sore and often a bit sweaty! I bought this from Bodycare, and spray it all over my feet before and after work and it helps them a bit. Plus it smells lovely and fresh, so it stops my shoes smelling too!

MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 10
This was part of my MUA haul from the beginning of April. I've used this once and I'm really impressed with the shade and how well it applied. It lasted a decent length of time as well; 3 days before the first chips started to appear.

KMS California Free Shape Hot Flex Spray
I've already mentioned how much I want to repurchase this, despite the hefty price tag! I've been using it every day since I got it and I've got about half a bottle left.

Castor Oil
My eyebrows desperately need regrowing, and after browsing Google and YouTube for a solution this product kept popping up time and time again; it's supposed to help grow hair and make them softer. I've been applying this to my eyebrows every day using a cotton bud and I'm surprised to see that it does seem to work!

YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
You can read my review of this serum here if you're interested, but this has done wonders for my skin and I'll be sad to see it go when it runs out! I'm on the lookout for a cheaper alternative but haven't found any yet that aren't equally as expensive.

Pure Fiji Nourishing Exotic Oil
I've been using this on my hair every day and I'm very impressed with it! After blow drying and straightening my hair, I rub a small amount between my palms and apply it to the ends of my hair, then over the entire length and finally to my flyaways at the roots.

Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub
This was the first product I reviewed on my blog, and it's still doing what it says on the tub a month later! I just can't get enough of the smell and it feels like a luxurious treat without the luxurious price tag.

Related Posts

Leave a comment